Input: Left, frontal, and right side 2D facial images captured by a self-customized trinocular high-resolution camera.
Output: 106 3D facial landmarks.
- 1st prize: USD$ 9,000
- 2nd prize: USD$ 4,000
- 3rd prize: USD$ 2,000
Schedule (Beijing, UTC+8)
- April 1st, 10:00:00, 2021 – Training / validation set released
- May 6th, 10:00:00, 2021 – Testing set released and submission opened
- June 4th, 10:00:00, 2021 – Submission deadline
- June 8th, 10:00:00, 2021 – Challenge winners notified
- June 20th, 2021 – Winners present at CVPR 2021 Workshop
Please refer to the link for more details.
3DFace Dataset Details
|Set||Subjects||Images||3D Scans||3D Meshes|